We have a new release of Coconet, in this case the version 1.0.2. In this step I've finished the translations into english of all the code (global variables, functions and structs) and I've made some extra optimizations of the code (nothing important).
In the next days/weeks (I've to work and to advance in other projects :)) I'm going to port the project compilation process to...
Today (well, actually yesterday :)) I've launched Coconet 1.0.1, the first step to modernize my ending project at the University. In this first step I've translated the comments and part of the code (it left the functions name and the data structures) into english and I've made some little optimizations. I've also structured a little bit the project, but I've to add some additional information.